• The decades-long infiltration of our education system by ideologies hostile to America, our institutions, and our freedom
• Why the Obama administration marked a point of no return in the division of America into two irreconcilable political factions
• The Democrats’ unprincipled campaign to destroy a duly elected U.S. president
• Their political exploitation of the coronavirus pandemic
• Their complicity in the riots of the summer of 2020, which left twenty-five dead, injured two thousand police officers, caused billions of dollars in property damage, and revealed the fragility of our civic order
As Abraham Lincoln so presciently warned on the eve of America’s last existential crisis, “If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live for all time, or die by suicide.” In The Enemy Within, David Horowitz provides a spot-on assessment of the threat to the American Republic and points to an escape route—while there’s still time.