Horowitz’s unmatched strategic powers are on full display in his enumeration of the principles for a winning political campaign. Returning to the subject of war, he concludes with an expose of the anti-American escapades of Noam Chomsky and his comrades of the unrepentant left.
He concludes with a profile of the radical mentality-hidden but real-of the American left. In 1972, the bomb-throwers took their battle from the streets into the McGovern campaign and became the activist core of the Democratic Party. A genuine ideological left thus entered the heart of America’s political culture.
Once a notorious radical himself, David Horowitz understands the mind of the left better than any other conservative. The Art of Political War is an indispensable guide for the battles of the campaign season and beyond.
- The 9 biggest dangers to America the left poses—their agenda will blow your mind.
- Show me the money: naming the billionaires and fat cats really out to get Trump.
- How patriotism suddenly became “white nationalism” linking Trump to Hitler and the KKK .
- The growing secularism of the left and how the hate pushed against Christians will backfire.
- Why every effort to demonize Trump and his supporters is failing like crazy.
- Obama’s agenda: how the former president casts a much greater shadow over Trump’s political woes than you ever imagined.
- The Genius: how Trump’s brilliant strategy has worked and will continue to work, making him president again in 2021!
The effort to remove and destroy our duly elected President may be the greatest challenge America has faced since the Civil War, explains Horowitz. For the first time BLITZ exposes the left’s strategy to take down Trump, and how Trump not only beat them at their own game, but how he’s turning the tables on them to achieve a stunning reelection win come November.
• The decades-long infiltration of our education system by ideologies hostile to America, our institutions, and our freedom
• Why the Obama administration marked a point of no return in the division of America into two irreconcilable political factions
• The Democrats’ unprincipled campaign to destroy a duly elected U.S. president
• Their political exploitation of the coronavirus pandemic
• Their complicity in the riots of the summer of 2020, which left twenty-five dead, injured two thousand police officers, caused billions of dollars in property damage, and revealed the fragility of our civic order
As Abraham Lincoln so presciently warned on the eve of America’s last existential crisis, “If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live for all time, or die by suicide.” In The Enemy Within, David Horowitz provides a spot-on assessment of the threat to the American Republic and points to an escape route—while there’s still time.